1.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #3382004
    The reason we were able to show you the more realistic-looking Zelda battle at Space World 2000 was because we had been doing some preliminary experiments with the console prior to completing Majora's Mask. That's why that video existed.

Non scassate più con sto' filmato. Non avrete mai più il coattone con l'orecchino!! :P
    "Centoventi volte tu risorgi e spari. Centoventi volte tu non crolli e avanzi."
  2.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #3382007
    Actually, when I first saw the toon shaded Zelda I was very surprised and excited by it. However, I was startled
    by the response we got from the press when we showed it off the first time. They all said, "Oh, so is Nintendo now
    taking Zelda and trying to aim it only at kids?" Really, the whole concept we had behind it was that we thought it
    was a very creative and new way to show off Link. All the sudden it had been interpreted as Nintendo's new
    strategy, and that was a shock for us.

Cioè, Miyamoto manco sapeva che sarebbe venuto in cell shading... O_O
  3.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #3382008

We decided that trying to introduce newer and
    more complex items just raises a barrier for people who have never played the franchise before. It can hinder them
    from being able to jump in and enjoy it.

Ma perché Link salta con un tasto? ???
  4.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #3382009
    Now that The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker -- which will no doubt be one of Nintendo GameCube's biggest releases
    ever -- is complete, do you think you'll have anything this big again for Nintendo GameCube? Do you have other
    products with this high production value going on in the background?

Mr. Miyamoto: I realize we haven't talked a lot about this in the U.S. or overseas, but of course we have a lot of
    big titles coming for the Nintendo GameCube. I think you can expect some big announcements coming from us in the
    future.

MEGATON! :DD
  5. bulletstorm  
        Mi trovi su: Homepage #3382010
    ^Angelo^ ha scritto:
    Actually, when I first saw the toon shaded Zelda I was very surprised and excited by it. However, I was startled
    by the response we got from the press when we showed it off the first time. They all said, "Oh, so is Nintendo now
    taking Zelda and trying to aim it only at kids?" Really, the whole concept we had behind it was that we thought it
    was a very creative and new way to show off Link. All the sudden it had been interpreted as Nintendo's new
    strategy, and that was a shock for us.

Cioè, Miyamoto manco sapeva che sarebbe venuto in cell shading... O_O
    Miya è un genio l'ho sempre pensato. Ralph l'ha anche detto.

Intervista a Miyamoto (NOA)

Commenta

Per scrivere su Videogame.it devi essere registrato!

Ci sono 0 ospiti e 0 utenti online su questa pagina