1.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #3474569
    ...che se volete vincere il gioco:

-------------
    URGENT- HELP NEEDED5/12/01

Dear Newsletter Subscriber,

Wario is planning to ruin the holidays for Nintendo fans everywhere and we need YOUR help to stop him!!! Yesterday this letter arrived at Nintendo HQ.

Hey Nintendo Twerps!

How’s it going? You know what, I’ve decided that MY new game Wario Land 4 is too good for anyone else but ME to play on. So, last night I sneaked into Nintendo HQ and changed the access codes for the door of your Secret Games Warehouse. I’ve hidden the new codes all over the GBA website in places they will never be found! Now no one can get in, and there will be no games for the holidays! Boo-Hoo, what a shame! Anyway, I’m off to play on Wario Land 4, hehehe. Hope you have a crummy Christmas and an even worse New Year. Smell you later!

Wario

Lucky for us all is not lost. That sneaky Wario made a big mistake during his midnight mischief. As he ran off, he dropped his diary. In it he wrote 9 clues to remind him where he has hidden the 9 codes to the warehouse door. Here’s where YOU come in. We need the help of some dedicated NINTEN-detectives to search the Game Boy Advance website for the 9 missing codes. If you manage to find and return all of the missing codes, you will be entered into a prize draw with the chance of winning a copy of the game at the very center of this mystery, Wario Land 4 for Game Boy Advance, not bad eh? Here’s what you need to do,

1) Each day, starting TODAY, December 5th, the Nintendo Team will publish a new clue from Wario’s diary on the GBA website bulletin boards. To sign up for access to the bulletin boards go to http://www.gameboyadvance.co.uk/english/community/board_login.jsp. Each clue will describe the location, somewhere on the GBA website, of one of the warehouse access codes.

2) There are 9 codes in total, each one being a 5-digit number. You will need to collect ALL of them in order to enter our prize draw, so make sure you write them down and keep them in a safe place.

3) Once you have all 9 codes, return to the Wario Land 4 micro-site. Go to the competition page where you can submit all the codes, along with your name and e-mail address. This will enter you into the prize draw with the chance to win a copy of Wario Land 4 for Game Boy Advance. Hopefully then we can open that warehouse and foil Wario’s scheme!

Remember guys, Nintendo and the gamers around Europe are counting on you, WE NEED THOSE CODES!!!

Take care,

Your “Slightly Worried” Nintendo Team
    -------------
    "Centoventi volte tu risorgi e spari. Centoventi volte tu non crolli e avanzi."
  2. The Bot
    The Bot  
        Mi trovi su: Homepage #3474570
    ^Angelo^ ha scritto:
    ...che se volete vincere il gioco:

-------------
    URGENT- HELP NEEDED5/12/01

Dear Newsletter Subscriber,

Wario is planning to ruin the holidays for Nintendo fans everywhere and we need YOUR help to stop him!!! Yesterday this letter arrived at Nintendo HQ.

Hey Nintendo Twerps!

How’s it going? You know what, I’ve decided that MY new game Wario Land 4 is too good for anyone else but ME to play on. So, last night I sneaked into Nintendo HQ and changed the access codes for the door of your Secret Games Warehouse. I’ve hidden the new codes all over the GBA website in places they will never be found! Now no one can get in, and there will be no games for the holidays! Boo-Hoo, what a shame! Anyway, I’m off to play on Wario Land 4, hehehe. Hope you have a crummy Christmas and an even worse New Year. Smell you later!

Wario

Lucky for us all is not lost. That sneaky Wario made a big mistake during his midnight mischief. As he ran off, he dropped his diary. In it he wrote 9 clues to remind him where he has hidden the 9 codes to the warehouse door. Here’s where YOU come in. We need the help of some dedicated NINTEN-detectives to search the Game Boy Advance website for the 9 missing codes. If you manage to find and return all of the missing codes, you will be entered into a prize draw with the chance of winning a copy of the game at the very center of this mystery, Wario Land 4 for Game Boy Advance, not bad eh? Here’s what you need to do,

1) Each day, starting TODAY, December 5th, the Nintendo Team will publish a new clue from Wario’s diary on the GBA website bulletin boards. To sign up for access to the bulletin boards go to http://www.gameboyadvance.co.uk/english/community/board_login.jsp. Each clue will describe the location, somewhere on the GBA website, of one of the warehouse access codes.

2) There are 9 codes in total, each one being a 5-digit number. You will need to collect ALL of them in order to enter our prize draw, so make sure you write them down and keep them in a safe place.

3) Once you have all 9 codes, return to the Wario Land 4 micro-site. Go to the competition page where you can submit all the codes, along with your name and e-mail address. This will enter you into the prize draw with the chance to win a copy of Wario Land 4 for Game Boy Advance. Hopefully then we can open that warehouse and foil Wario’s scheme!

Remember guys, Nintendo and the gamers around Europe are counting on you, WE NEED THOSE CODES!!!

Take care,

Your “Slightly Worried” Nintendo Team
    -------------
    la droga è ormai un problema sentito nel mondo giovanile........

[GBA] Wario mi ha mandato una mail per dirvi...

Commenta

Per scrivere su Videogame.it devi essere registrato!

Ci sono 0 ospiti e 0 utenti online su questa pagina