1. The Bot
    The Bot  
        Mi trovi su: Homepage #3780757

LUCY CLARKSON LINKED WITH TIMBERLAKE
    February 1st 2004

Credits & Sources for this story go to OK!

Magazine,Yahoo News,Moreover News,Teen Hollywood,News.au & TRC2004 www.tombraiderchronicles.com

Former Lara Croft model Lucy Clarkson, 20, has admitted sharing a tender moment with U.S. pop singer Justin Timberlake during a party at London's Rex Cinema and Bar earlier this month. The former NSYNC band member, currently linked with Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz, originally met Clarkson last November but caught up again during an after-show party in London, Clarkson reveals in an interview with OK magazine.

"I knew there were photographers wanting to catch him doing something he shouldn't be, so I just said hello and kept my distance at first," Lucy Clarkson told UK's OK magazine. "But Justin quickly put me at my ease. We chatted for ages and later he drew me into a corner and we shared another kiss. I wasn't thinking about Cameron and he obviously wasn't thinking about her either."

Clarkson was just 16 when she superseded Lara Weller as the face of videogame heroine Lara Croft. She was charged by Eidos with promoting the franchise for two years until replaced by Dutch model Jill De Jong in March 2002.

<small>[ 06.02.2004, 13:18: Message edited by: Roberto web ]</small>
  2. The Bot
    The Bot  
        Mi trovi su: Homepage #3780767
    Not too sure about CD using the SR engine tho. I think they're working on a brand new engine for the next game. I spoke to Eidos recently and they confirm nothing till end of year at earliest media-wise, which rules out an appearance by Lara at this years E3, which is a shame.

Still, plenty of time to speculate I guess.

Greetings from the UK.

Lucy Clarkson ci da lo spunto per parlare di TR 7

Commenta

Per scrivere su Videogame.it devi essere registrato!

Ci sono 0 ospiti e 0 utenti online su questa pagina