1. Alle stelle  
        Mi trovi su: Homepage Homepage #3860885
    Angelina Jolie è contenta cosi come vive adesso....
    lo ha confermato in questa intervista

ANGELINA: NO MORE MR RIGHTS Sep 28 2004

By Anthony Harwood

LARA Croft star Angelina Jolie thinks she will never marry again - because she's too busy saving the world.

She said she will content herself instead with great lovers and friends.

Jolie, 29, explained: "Maybe who I am as a woman isn't somebody that can be the great partner and wife and also do the things I want to, be as dedicated and as in love with the world as I am."

She added: "Maybe I was more in love with the world than my husbands and my dedication was more to people I didn't know.

"I've come to realise there's a very strong possibility I might be raising my children by myself and have great lovers and friends ... and that's sad."

The star, who was wed to Billy Bob Thornton and Johnny Miller went on: "I don't want to hurt anybody."

She concluded she didn't want to be leaving on a backpack trip with her adopted son Maddox "and see somebody waiting at the door
    Admin Tomb Raider Sito uff.le TR VDG
    Le soluzioni di TR LEGEND e ANNIVERSARY sul Sito uff.le Tombraider Betatester ufficiale TR-A & Spring
  2. Alle stelle  
        Mi trovi su: Homepage Homepage #3860888
    ANGELINA JOLIE è intervenuta nel AMC SHOW
    a ritirare il premio per l'11ª edizione del Premiere Magazine Women in Hollywood

© 2004 American Movie Classics | October 3rd 2004

All hail the ladies of Hollywood! We've joined forces with Premiere Magazine for the 11th annual Premiere Magazine Women in Hollywood Awards. Angelina Jolie, Queen Latifah, Patrica Clarkson and other talented women are honored during this one-hour special that features exclusive interviews, access to the red carpet and an intimate look at the star-studded ceremony itself. Don't miss this never-before-televised event.
    Show will air Sun. Oct. 3 at 10PM ET/PT on AMC TV (American Movie Classics.)
    Admin Tomb Raider Sito uff.le TR VDG
    Le soluzioni di TR LEGEND e ANNIVERSARY sul Sito uff.le Tombraider Betatester ufficiale TR-A & Spring
  3.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #3860892
    Infatti!! L'ho notato anke io!! Poi sto contribuendo appiccicando nella parete della mia classe le sue foto!!! Perchè nn è giusto ke le ragazze possono appiccicare ragazzi in mutande e io no!!! (sn l'uniko maskio....) Allora io attacco angelina!!! E quindi ormai la conoscono tutti!!!

Angelina Jolie: troppi impegni per risposarmi ..

Commenta

Per scrivere su Videogame.it devi essere registrato!

Ci sono 0 ospiti e 0 utenti online su questa pagina