1.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #4260627
    I don't know if it was known or popular in Italy, but I just found my old floppy of WOLF3D, and got it running on XP, with dos shell - what a blast !!!

it really takes me back...

psiko - are you there ??? Do you know WOLF3D ???

I think it was the first "real" PC game... It evolved into Wolfenstein...
  2.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #4260628
    Originally posted by JunoJimIT
    I don't know if it was known or popular in Italy, but I just found my old floppy of WOLF3D, and got it running on XP, with dos shell - what a blast !!!

it really takes me back...

psiko - are you there ??? Do you know WOLF3D ???

I think it was the first "real" PC game... It evolved into Wolfenstein...
    .it , non .com :asd: :asd: :asd:
  3.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #4260630
    Hi Juno, nice to see you here :)
    I am sorry for my answer so in late, but I don't check this forum that often :D
    Anyhow, I never played that game even if I know it just as a "title".

I REALLY hope you are fine, it's a pity we are living so far one each other! :(

This is a gift for you: it's a project I am working on and I will probably finish it in one year or two, so it is not the final file (no yet bump mapping inside, no raytracing lights), it's a work in progress render. It's a test for lights (it shows colored shadows on objects) and it is a low poly model (about 70.000 triangles).
    The image is really reduced by the original so the quality it's not even that worthy. I hope you like it the same. Yes, it IS colorful!!! :D
  4.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #4260633
    Originally posted by psiko
    it's a project oriented to children, cause I think their interest is the hardest to win :D
    It is a sub-marine village like the "Snorkels' one" ("gli Snorky" in itatian) (marine smurfs), and this pix shows just a corner of the entire location :)
    compliments, it looks really wonderfull!:)

Wolf3d !!!

Commenta

Per scrivere su Videogame.it devi essere registrato!

Ci sono 0 ospiti e 0 utenti online su questa pagina