1.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #4277525
    Hi,

First off all I am new here, so please let me know if this topic doesn't belong here, but somewhere else.

My name is Henk and I have a website called LARA'S MANSION devoted to the custom levels build with the Tomb Raider editor from Turbo Pascal. The latest version is called DXtre3D v2.0

At the moment there are 313 levels build with that editor (or earlier versions). On my site you will find TR1, TR2, TR3, TR4 and TR5 levels.

Just today I have uploaded a new TR3 level from Boris Samoilenko. His levels is called Ancient Halls and it is his 12th level in his serie "Lara Croft Returns".

I do hope you have sometime to check out these levels, and maybe play a few.

There is also a beautiful program on my site called the TRPlayCentre, which is build by IceBerg, and with this program you can play Tr1,TR2,Tr3,Tr4 and TR5 levels without installing or copying files everytime. Read the extended manual, also on my site.
    If you have any (test)level build with the editor from Turbo Pascal (latest version: DXtre3D v2.0) and it is not on my site, please send your file to me and I will host it.

URL:
  2. Alle stelle  
        Mi trovi su: Homepage Homepage #4277526
    Hi Henk , how do you do .

As you know we have a great Team tester level TRLE and custom in general .

In this days sure we test the new TR3 level from Boris Samoilenko .

Moreover we are restructuring all our Site , creating one great section TRLE & custom level. Your Site if you want will make part of specializes ones in the list technical.
    In a short time we will supply our new one banner.
    Greatings :ciaociao:
    Admin Tomb Raider Sito uff.le TR VDG
    Le soluzioni di TR LEGEND e ANNIVERSARY sul Sito uff.le Tombraider Betatester ufficiale TR-A & Spring
  3. Alle stelle  
        Mi trovi su: Homepage Homepage #4277528
    Squadra tester appena finite i livelli in cui siete impegnati , giocate il livello proposto da Henk :) lo trovate partendo dal link al sito LARA'S MANSION

eccovi i dettagli di immagine, mi pare bello :)

http://larasmansion.larashome.com/

credo si giochi con la demo del pacifico di Tr 3 ,
    immettendo in data il file Temple3b.tr2
    Admin Tomb Raider Sito uff.le TR VDG
    Le soluzioni di TR LEGEND e ANNIVERSARY sul Sito uff.le Tombraider Betatester ufficiale TR-A & Spring
  4.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #4277529
    Originally posted by rezaffiro
    hello henk
    alles good?
    welkom
    waar kom iji van daan?
    ik ben in Nederlad 9 jaar gewerk
    in arnhem
    :)

Hi,

I live in Oosterhout. It is a city near Breda. In the province: Noord-Brabant.

I do hope you like to play TR3 levels .
    If you have any (test)level build with the editor from Turbo Pascal (latest version: DXtre3D v2.0) and it is not on my site, please send your file to me and I will host it.

URL:
  5.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #4277530
    Originally posted by Roberto-web
    Hi Henk , how do you do .

As you know we have a great Team tester level TRLE and custom in general .

In this days sure we test the new TR3 level from Boris Samoilenko .

Moreover we are restructuring all our Site , creating one great section TRLE & custom level. Your Site if you want will make part of specializes ones in the list technical.
    In a short time we will supply our new one banner.
    Greatings :ciaociao:

Hi Roberto,

It is great to hear that I may become part of the technical list on you site. I sure would like to be part of it , thank you :)
    If you have any questions please let me know.

URL:

New TR3 level at Lara's Mansion

Commenta

Per scrivere su Videogame.it devi essere registrato!

Ci sono 0 ospiti e 0 utenti online su questa pagina