1.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #4361302
    Hi subguru

I've played the demo of Dangerous Waters, and that's amazing! I know in the final version there will be the possibility to create your own maps and scenarios with the mission editor included.

I'm not an expert is there any way to learn how to use it easely? a kind of tutorial?

whare I can play online? is it possible share new scenarios with other users?

someone can help me?!?! :cry:
  2.     Mi trovi su: Homepage Homepage #4361303
    Originally posted by CrazyJoker
    Hi subguru

I've played the demo of Dangerous Waters, and that's amazing! I know in the final version there will be the possibility to create your own maps and scenarios with the mission editor included.

I'm not an expert is there any way to learn how to use it easely? a kind of tutorial?

whare I can play online? is it possible share new scenarios with other users?

someone can help me?!?! :cry:

Welcome to DW, CrazyJoker! I've added a thread to the forum to help others like you get started. Feel free to check it out and, if you have additional questions, post them there.

Regarding custom missions and how to build them: The DW manual comes with a detailed section on the mission editor. However, I've found the best way to learn is to a) build a few simple scenarios yourself, and b) examine scenarios built by others to discover some of the 'tricks of the trade'

Hope this helps!

-Bill

RSR AAR#2, "Holddown Exercise", available

Commenta

Per scrivere su Videogame.it devi essere registrato!

Ci sono 0 ospiti e 0 utenti online su questa pagina