1.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #4731940
    Hi Lusitano

in our database i found a user called "Lusitano", and the email used for the registration is neither the first email address that you send me, nor the second one; normally i can give the password if the user isn't able to give us the correct email address used to register, but in this case i presume that the user's profile is really related to you.
    I'll send you yours login's details by email.
  2.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #4731941
    Hi, I have received the details which I already have. I still am not able to download this recovery file by using these details, the password is always refused. Just what am I to do??? The details on my Lago profile are correct and as they always were. How can you possibly have anything different? If my password is always rejected please tell me exactly how I can downoad the Venice scenery Alan Bergman.
  3.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #4731942
    Originally posted by lusitano
    Hi, I have received the details which I already have. I still am not able to download this recovery file by using these details, the password is always refused.

Hi Lusitano
    I've been able to login to the website using your details.
    Please be careful: when you type the login name and the password don't insert capital letters or spaces.
  4.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #4731944
    Originally posted by lusitano I have at last managed to get the download to work, so I have downloaded the VEN 1.11 zip. However it will not install because the serial code Lago hve sent me viz.(...) is rejected as being incorrect. Lusitano.

Hi Lusitano,
    that's a public forum, so i edited your post and deleted your unlock code.

► Difficulty with recovery download

Commenta

Per scrivere su Videogame.it devi essere registrato!

Ci sono 0 ospiti e 0 utenti online su questa pagina