1.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #5061780
    Fonte Nintendo Power di maggio, quindi non ci dovrebbero essere pesci d'aprile di mezzo.

-Silent Hill Shattered Memories, capitolo in esclusiva per Wii ispirato agli esordi della saga.
    -Rabbids Go Home, avventura coi coniglietti Ubisoft con elementi alla Katamari.

Molto felice, vuoi mica che tirano fuori un gioco interessante con quei fenomenali conigli dementi?

Il Generale Shark così parlò: "...mi dia tempo e il mondo userà i pollici solo per suonare il campanello di casa."
    *Oo RimaNi Col Dubbio oO*
    ..:: BLoOd Is My AvAtaR ::..
  2.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #5061787
    Mdk7 ha scritto:
    Fonte Nintendo Power di maggio, quindi non ci dovrebbero essere pesci d'aprile di mezzo.

-Silent Hill Shattered Memories, capitolo in esclusiva per Wii ispirato agli esordi della saga.
    -Rabbids Go Home, avventura coi coniglietti Ubisoft con elementi alla Katamari.

Molto felice, vuoi mica che tirano fuori un gioco interessante con quei fenomenali conigli dementi?
     Uhm... moto interessato al secondo... i Rabbids mi fanno morire... io e la mia tipa ci giochiamo spesso e il divertimento è sempre assicurato.

GGAAAAHHHH!!!

Cheers
    Purify the earth with fire, the planet will become my temple and we will rise. THIS WILL BE OUR PARADISE!!!!
  3.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #5061789
    Andhaka ha scritto:
    Uhm... moto interessato al secondo... i Rabbids mi fanno morire... io e la mia tipa ci giochiamo spesso e il divertimento è sempre assicurato.

GGAAAAHHHH!!!

Cheers
      Though the three party games the Rabbids have now appeared in give some vague context to their existence, the upcoming Rabbids Go Home is the one that truly expands upon their story and gives the fuzzy little creatures a twisted and unforgettable adventure to take on."

"So what's the story behind this Rabbids adventure? The Rabbids want to go home. Where's home? Not even the Rabbids know for sure, but the moon has caught their attention—and become "home" in the process. Now the Rabbids must collect and build a pile of junk high enough that they can reach the moon. It's an odd setup, and from what we can tell, the story is the sanest part of the game."

"When playing the game, you control two Rabbids at once: one who sits inside a shopping cart, and another who pushes it. Collecting junk is as easy as touching it ot make it fly into your cart, though some pieces require an extra step. For instance, if you want to collect the clothes off one of the many human citizens in the world, you use your "Bwah!" attack to scare the clothes right off of their bodies, leaving them shivering in their underwear."

"Items aren't just for building a mountain to the moon. "Lots of the stuff the Rabbids snag throughout the adventure will give players new abilities for moving or attacking with the shopping cart."

:D  
    Il Generale Shark così parlò: "...mi dia tempo e il mondo userà i pollici solo per suonare il campanello di casa."
  4.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #5061805
    RockLee ha scritto:
    <-------- se lo dice lui ci credo

Cmq ansioso di vede di che si tratta
         :DD:DD:DD
    Ma Zanogiampy con cosa l'hai scritto, a manina col mouse come un perfetto cretinetti di 8 anni?
    Capra! :*  
  5.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #5061807
    Mdk7 ha scritto:
    :DD:DD:DD
    Ma Zanogiampy con cosa l'hai scritto, a manina col mouse come un perfetto cretinetti di 8 anni?
    Capra! :*
      sisi è scritto a mano col mouse :DD
    Meglio mezz'ora di TG4 o un clistere ai 4 formaggi? Troviamo insieme una risposta a questo annoso problema.
    «Poison in his veins. Vengeance in his heart.»
  6.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #5061818
    Stefano Castelli ha scritto:
    Tipo un reboot?

Il piccone su Wii potrebbe avere un senso tutto suo...
     guardo nella sfera di cristallo e dico: secondo me sarà uno shotter su binari o qualcosa di simile a RE:UC
    Meglio mezz'ora di TG4 o un clistere ai 4 formaggi? Troviamo insieme una risposta a questo annoso problema.
    «Poison in his veins. Vengeance in his heart.»
  7.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #5061822
    RockLee ha scritto:
    guardo nella sfera di cristallo e dico: secondo me sarà uno shotter su binari o qualcosa di simile a RE:UC
     NON lo è, questo è sicuro. 
  8.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #5061834
    RockLee ha scritto:
    Speriamo :)
     Tié:

-You steer Harry with the control stick

-The Wii Remote is used to aim the flashlight "This is one of the things we dreamed about when the Wii controller was first unveiled, and it's every bit as effective as we imagined."

-The developer wants the game to be as immersive as possible. "When you want to check on something in the environment, for example, you simply fix your view on it rather than press a button, and instead of text appearing on screen, Harry comments vocally." 

-Streaming environments that completely eliminate load times

-The static noise comes out of the Wii Remote now. It also acts as your cell phone. "Just as we're starting to feel sufficiently uncomfortable, the Wii Remote rings and nearly scares us out of our seats." "There's no response when we answer this particular call, so we hang up and try the first thing that comes to mind: dial 911. An emergency dispatcher actually picks up, her voice emanating from the Wii Remote speaker, but she can't hear Harry and eventually hangs up. Looks like we're on our own."

-Combat has been completely removed from the game. "Instead, you have no choice but to flee, which proves considerably more terrifying."

-Once the monsters see you, the chase is on. "Holding Z button makes Harry get the lead out, and during the getaway, you can barge through doors, climb over fences, jump through windows, and so on. You can even barricade doors behind you with a bookshelf or whatever else might be handy. The static gets louder as the monsters close in, and while Harry is running, you can look back over his shoulder. Watching these abominations leap over cars and crawl along the rooftops as they relentlessly pursue our hero had us on the edge of our seats." "To be clear, these chase sequences aren't quick-time events; you have full control over Harry and can choose whichever path you see fit to his destination." "The monsters will take alternate routes to try to cut you off, and they'll use their numbers to flank you whenever possible."

- "Shattered Memories is about as far removed from a typical remake as you can imagine. It takes inspiration from the original as the foundation for something that feels like a true evolution of the series. 

FANTASTICA l'idea di levare il combattimento.
    Se fatta come si deve potrebbe rivelarsi una soluzione fenomenale IMHO. 
  9.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #5061868
    Però così i controlli del wiimote non si sfruttano per nulla (sfuttarli per la torcia mi pare davvero pochino).
    Il fu BerserK
    Vendicarsi e'come affilare una spada arrugginita dal sangue, immergendola in un lago di sangue. Per riparare la lama del tuo cuore intaccata dalla tristezza, la stai inabissando nel sangue. Ma quanto più l'affili, più si arrugginisce. E più si arrugginisce, più l’affili. Alla fine rimarrai solo con un pugno di ruggine

[Wii] Silent Hill e adventure game coi Rabbids in arrivo!

Commenta

Per scrivere su Videogame.it devi essere registrato!

Ci sono 0 ospiti e 0 utenti online su questa pagina