Mi trovi su: #5265869
New SF4, is Super SF4.
- Guile has Sonic Hurricane
- Everyone has two Ultras at once. No selection. Commands don't overlap.
- One super, two ultras. Except Sakura, who has Shinkuu Hadoken back for 2 and 2. All 3S characters have all three of their supers, except one is super and two are ultra.
- Rufus can cancel-break the last hit of Spectacle Romance, or the launch kick of Space Opera Symphony.
- Guy has his chains
- Dudley now has ten target combos, up from nine in 3S.
- Cody is the only character with an Alpha Counter. Yes, he has the knife.
- Makoto has her super as Tanden Renki. May be possible to activate with an Ultra charged to commence the rape time.
- Gen gets a new air Ultra. He still doesn't hagve his chains back at this point.
- Juri's top may bear a vague resemblance to Shiki, with a bit of Hinata hair.
- Expect the return of the many familiar supers, and a few new ones like Metsu
Shoryuken. Return of Kikosho, Sonic Hurricane, Denjin(Gouken), Tiger Cannon.
- Expect sick names like Breathless, Yoga Shangri-La, Psycho Punisher and Demon Armageddon.
- Expect a lot of air activated ultras, i.e; Siberian Blizzard, Gief's ****ing air 720. Yes, you read that correctly.
- Return of the bonus stage.
All rumoured returners from ST(DJ,Hawk), Alpha(Final Fighters, Adon) and 3S(Dud, Mak, Ibu) are true.
Everyone has 2 Ultras.
Hakan - arabic grappler obsessed with oil.
Juri - evil asian girl fighter working for Seth.
some ppl have played this updated version and one was quoted as saying "It doesn't play anything like IV currently does."
Announcement should be made at TGS and the Japanese SF4 blog later this week.
Also, they're calling it SSF4.
Apparently the new game engine feature is called "Tadan Saving" (多段セービング) in Japanese which implies a multi-hitting or multiple-level focus attack.
Dettagli da un utente di neogaf:
Once again, I can confirm the rest of the big rumors though.
I know a few tidbits of storyline information, if you want it:
The game apparently takes place one year after SF4.
If you remember, Dudley was searching for a rare car. In SSF4, he's searching for a Rose!
T.Hawk's storyline apparently revolves around him protecting Juni (or Juli, I don't remember which exactly) since she was a member of his tribe who got brainwashed by Shadowloo.
Ibuki apparently has a "run" command. Feels weird to me, but hey.
Dudley has new chains (10, up one from 3s).
Cody's knife and such are in. My source seems to think one of his Ultras requires his knife to be in hand.
Se è tutto vero (e probabilmente la maggior parte delle voci lo sono) SF4 (il primo) si rivelerà l'ennesima beta privata di un sacco di feature gia pronte ma eliminate perchè "se no cosa infiliamo fra un anno".
In perfetto stile Capcom.