1. grazie a voi!  
        Mi trovi su: Homepage Homepage #6289962
    Wired.com: The point when it struck me how much I liked it had nothing to do with swordplay and everything to do with bug-catching. When I was creeping up on a bug and holding my hand up, very slowly, subtly… and realizing that I can’t just go like this and he’s going to catch it, that I had to move the net so it swept over the bug … Swordfighting was good but the moment it clicked for me was catching the bug.

Miyamoto: That’s something you cannot enjoy, you cannot experience at any other places. It’s like a one-time attraction available at the arcade game center. That’s the kind of thing we really want to do all the time: You can do this only on this occasion.
    .....f|0w
    Steam ID|B.net
  2.     Mi trovi su: Homepage Homepage #6290041
    Andrea_23Wired.com: The point when it struck me how much I liked it had nothing to do with swordplay and everything to do with bug-catching. When I was creeping up on a bug and holding my hand up, very slowly, subtly… and realizing that I can’t just go like this and he’s going to catch it, that I had to move the net so it swept over the bug … Swordfighting was good but the moment it clicked for me was catching the bug.

Su questo concordo, anche prendere gli insetti è l'ennesimo bel gioco a parte, in Skyward....e ve ne sono alcuni di cattivi dentro, tipo la sabbiocicala.
    "A un’altra vita".

Bangkok

Wired | Miyamoto, intervista completa

Commenta

Per scrivere su Videogame.it devi essere registrato!

Ci sono 0 ospiti e 0 utenti online su questa pagina