1.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #8560125
    Topic where we can talk in English...:wink:
    Do You like this idea?
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.
  2.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #8560127
    Wow! It's a very good idea!
    I think i'll like this 3d!:thumbsup:
    Le fanfiction che scrivo:
    Freya ( Assassin' s Creed)
    I Leggendari 4 Guerrieri
    Prince of Persia: Dream of Revenge
    Il mio gruppo per i fan di Prince of Persia!

The veil of my dreams
    deceive all I have seen
    Forgive me for what I have been
    Forgive me my sins.
  3. Utente non attivo.  
        Mi trovi su: Homepage #8560131
    demonlordit's a wonderful idea krona....okok....at first.....good night to everyone....now I must think about myself....I want to understand what I must do with my life....

molti miei amici dicono,quando sentono parole che non conoscono:"se è una parolaccia,a te e a tua sorella(tradotto dal napoletano "si è na malaparol,a te e a sort")":lol:
  4.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #8560132
    yttam2je prefere le francais,ma l'anglais va ben comunq(francese correggiuto)

Ah ah ah:nosmile:
    yttam2molti miei amici dicono,quando sentono parole che non conoscono:"se è una parolaccia,a te e a tua sorella(tradotto dal napoletano "si è na malaparol,a te e a sort")":lol:

It's not fun.:nosmile:
    Kurosaki_IchigoYes teacher! [cit.] ^^

But...what should I say now? I don't know...:nosmile:

I give you a Topic every day, in which we can discuss.
    For example, Today we speak about ...
    Ourself!

I'm an seventeen (on 20th April Eighteen) girl, dreamer and realistic at the same time ^^"
    I love reading books (also mangas :laugh:), listening to music, writing and drawing.
    Thing like this, simple:wink:
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.
  5.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #8560133
    My name is Elena and i'm nineteen. I have green eyes and blond hair. I love animals, videogame, writing, reading and do archery.
    Le fanfiction che scrivo:
    Freya ( Assassin' s Creed)
    I Leggendari 4 Guerrieri
    Prince of Persia: Dream of Revenge
    Il mio gruppo per i fan di Prince of Persia!

The veil of my dreams
    deceive all I have seen
    Forgive me for what I have been
    Forgive me my sins.
  6.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #8560134
    ElenaMy name is Elena and i'm nineteen. I have green eyes and blond hair. I love animals, videogame, writing, reading and do archery.

Do Archery?? Really??
    Such a beautiful thing! :)
    I forgot.
    I have dark brown shorted hair and black eyes.
    I'm short but very strong U.U (Thanks to Martial Arts:laugh:)
  7.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #8560136
    yes,good 3d.i'm JokerX,my name is manno andrea,i'm twelve,I very very videogamer.[ma sopratutto...]
    yes,week-end!!!
    -La prima reazione è di tentare di riportare la situazione a quella che era prima. E questo succede sempre. Anche quando si è già capito fin dall'inizio che non funzionerà.-

Kota Hirano - Highschool of the Dead

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nero1010100

yO Jok3rsecondo altamente nano (in russia sovietica i giardini nanano te).

Let's talk in English!

Commenta

Per scrivere su Videogame.it devi essere registrato!

Ci sono 0 ospiti e 0 utenti online su questa pagina