1.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #9241867
    The past few days the temperature has gone up, put on the street to purchase goods sweater dress, mended met so many years of spring brother. He was fat, a bit of vicissitudes, and I almost could not recognize each other. Or sharp-eyed, he cried out, Ling-Mei! I then breathed God, be kind to the sound, and then asked when he returned home?
    two weeks, he happily said.
    mix of unusual ah?
    good points than at home.
    course, a small local village, after all, a wide range of out of it! I looked very bright to him.
    Well, we number the most attractive village, otherwise I would not be eager to go home. He Gankaiwanduan.
    is Tanya and your baby hook rain heart, right? I have nothing to take into account to funny.
    no big or small, has the same childhood and naughty! Pretend to rebuke him.
    I know you want friends and family, and I think the neighbors. Quickly changed the tone.
    heart comes a brother! In fact, pretty good outside, but always think less of what. Perhaps not so into the atmosphere, or so the crowd is not for me, had eradicated leave, I leave early - and fear can not buy tickets.
    he pulled off his hat and asked me to go to her parents the first few? Old time, three days. I am still smiling.
    you first busy now! If for some good talk - you have to go home as a brother and Yong Ge. He enthusiastically waved.
    he is far away, I stood in dull the din.
    his words took away my soul.
    that me to support my groove concave, remote blocking, and that faint trace strands of warm, had occupied my whole heart. Village there is no glitz, but it has a rare simplicity. I was in the calm clean environment to grow. Po brother, as brother, Yong Ge, cousin, brother, including springs, is so good, is it to trust my sister. Whenever I wronged, or being misunderstood, they are softly consoled.
    not just love, I would care connivance, with the shortcomings and problems, they bluntly critical of, and 11 corrections.
    entirely by their uncles and aunt benevolent love of words and deeds. Aunt door are proud that every time, the village is thousands of years people live such a reputation to live. So part, honest group, when in my generation, but a more than a miserable experience. Po brother did not wait until her daughter was born, he was sent to Hades wrapped around the kid away. Yong Ge's wife in an accident, also reported to heaven.
    cousin then the iron clank of the people, he just let God afflicted legs lame lame. Spring is also the brother of the results but to adopt a child of someone else's child, brother's wife abducted from the only son, his father, afraid to explain to the grandparents can not afford, they quietly chose suicide. The distraught brother went out into a few years disappeared.
    often think, sad I can not swallow. Can live, must continue, whether you accept or not, it is so uncertain. So, no matter what the disaster struck, I flatly learned to be strong to face. The day before yesterday to the county, the state asked a close friend of divorce rose half sub for the plan to do? She said the marriage come to an end, but she is still a long way in life. I say take advantage of the New Year, so the heart to start again. Zhang Guoli
    She said a father played in the classic lines: In addition to die without life events. I said she can see it is not easy to open. Deserted when she said, but also to treat yourself, she will not be stupid stupid jump off a cliff. I hugged her, thumb cocked like that good! She said the difficulties will not squeamish been overwhelming, to say the young, by the point of pain does not matter the crime, only buy when the accumulated experience and lessons chant!
    my mind that people who should be the case. Quan Yong Ge brother said to brother and back, and I am glad that they can pass through the darkness, stepped on thorns, Tao beyond evil. Although the process is painful, but he was still suffering over. Heart eternal hope on. I often remember his father's dream of a dream is better than no good.
    streets of people say that New Year is boring. I was passion diminished. Is to look forward to New Year, Chinese New Year means we mature. I was asked during the network name, are the same tone, asked me what other man? I loved the change of heart and other relatives, other men and women around the rain comes, so all my desire to achieve.
    Xia said that nothing satisfactory, marriage, friendship, family. Live in hypocrisy and confused, we give their soul Find a holy place. Want to point the good things, do not asking for too much on their own, and do not harsh to others. Package Dayton children to eat dumplings, urging men to go out to play cards, while allowing their ideas to relax.
    pleasant day, but then, why do have to drill horn?
    life is odd. Previously, find it too time is too slow, wait, we lost many precious things that can not be recovered. Now, understand, time is not mercy. Fortunately, the heart of our normal operation, all can make up. When the time to cherish, love is not late.
    enjoy life. Sitting in the door, sunshine bathed the body, how enjoyable. Software on the computer, listening to soft music, gorgeous. Leisure, and to walk outside the village, a breath of fresh air. Thoughts of a personal life, the impulse to look at, and occasionally dance. Holidays, in a timely manner and classmates and friends dating, there is a wedding event, and they share, suffocation depressed, and long-winded about it anyway.
    that warm people's hearts, then, move others to do things. To love others is charity to enrich themselves. Have the ability to selflessly, helpless, the determined enough. Do not live in endless disputes, do not worry so close, not as a trivial matter to heart, do not let non-scores package, as is equal to carrying a heavy yoke.
    busy traveling for a year, on to this day, do not make us excited about it? Cancel low, bid farewell to depression, pain and suffering all the year were rejected outside. Cheer, happy to enjoy the festive. Today, we have a lot. From kerosene to the phone, from huts to the building, from the dirt road to the concrete floor ... ... I ask what else should we know enough?
    pillow person is not to earn money right, gave us a stable, steadfast, children learn not top-notch, but clever filial piety; is incomplete because of our loved ones, we were able to cherish. Because after numerous emotional catastrophe, our hearts is so quiet, indifferent. Because of falling into the abyss of the vat, we have to guard better self, and the firm.
    twelve bell sounded fast, Xia said she was tired, to rest. I am excited can not sleep. So, open show, and knock the seeds, peel the oranges, drinking tea. Life is hard, can life is short, I had to give my heart filled with honey sea. Outside, fireworks crackling, indoor stove grill has long been my frozen heart.
    phone, the blessing of information as it flew. There is no reason, and was against.
    Springs Columbia has been a positive attitude towards life, he did not put down song is the best proof. Yong Ge as brother and finally embarked on a journey home, they are worthy of my respect for small to large cult hero. Two days of the beginning of spring, winter, which would be away from it? In fact, I withered tree has sprouted.
    my land, no longer lonely desert, on the contrary, an abundance of Greenery.
    I do not want to turn back, look back no good, why so slow on my mind?
    husband pushed open the door, the first move was to send some money to the children. I connected to that, there is this big kid too! He said look at me over many years of hard copies, the exception for a trip! I could not help but laugh, laugh our tacit understanding, laughing our calm calm. Ah, very dazzling, all the old, still wearing red clothes, I really think of myself as a little girl. He show off together.
    remain eighteen brilliant, red, green and provided the court did not. I chuckle.
    see how people see you tomorrow? He did not know.
    legs go forward, generous people to behold! Only thirty-something, but not seventy 80 worth you making a fuss? Is simply a frog! Tell you the truth, I would also like to wear red to her family that the body swagger! You also do not support line, just do not affect my mood at the moment. 2011 a! 2011! Clear? I am serious statement.
    go along side my children in quite the mood for the course, only a thin cover their stomach a laugh.
    powerful, I had to! He Duanzhaobeizai side sip, side vent full of discontent, and I got married did not mind so high strength, Britain had a fun year of Britain's music, but not the kid actor, doing massive ah! Convergence of romance and dream it you are ginger, and also his tender onions when the root, not shy ... ...
    What is the meaning of happiness, considered how happiness? I asked the children. Arbitrary, with the sexual freedom is happiness, your current state belongs to a kind of happiness. His daughter, Xie Shizhao lucky.
    have finished poured? I had to keep a happy year? I asked the children. Who is blocking, the first hanging his mouth, took over the confiscation of property, and finally deported! Daughter's laughter echoed in the room.
    Chilipawai traitor, past white pain! He knocked the table.
    count weekdays weekdays off, remember that in 2011,airjordanchaussure.com:airjordanchaussure.com]air jordan basket! 2011! I repeat.
    he turned, his daughter still Puchi ... ... Previous: left lying in the depths of the memory of bamboo Next: heart tired
  2.     Mi trovi su: Homepage #9241868
    nigourseThe past few days the temperature has gone up, put on the street to purchase goods sweater dress, mended met so many years of spring brother. He was fat, a bit of vicissitudes, and I almost could not recognize each other. Or sharp-eyed, he cried out, Ling-Mei! I then breathed God, be kind to the sound, and then asked when he returned home?
    two weeks, he happily said.
    mix of unusual ah?
    good points than at home.
    course, a small local village, after all, a wide range of out of it! I looked very bright to him.
    Well, we number the most attractive village, otherwise I would not be eager to go home. He Gankaiwanduan.
    is Tanya and your baby hook rain heart, right? I have nothing to take into account to funny.
    no big or small, has the same childhood and naughty! Pretend to rebuke him.
    I know you want friends and family, and I think the neighbors. Quickly changed the tone.
    heart comes a brother! In fact, pretty good outside, but always think less of what. Perhaps not so into the atmosphere, or so the crowd is not for me, had eradicated leave, I leave early - and fear can not buy tickets.
    he pulled off his hat and asked me to go to her parents the first few? Old time, three days. I am still smiling.
    you first busy now! If for some good talk - you have to go home as a brother and Yong Ge. He enthusiastically waved.
    he is far away, I stood in dull the din.
    his words took away my soul.
    that me to support my groove concave, remote blocking, and that faint trace strands of warm, had occupied my whole heart. Village there is no glitz, but it has a rare simplicity. I was in the calm clean environment to grow. Po brother, as brother, Yong Ge, cousin, brother, including springs, is so good, is it to trust my sister. Whenever I wronged, or being misunderstood, they are softly consoled.
    not just love, I would care connivance, with the shortcomings and problems, they bluntly critical of, and 11 corrections.
    entirely by their uncles and aunt benevolent love of words and deeds. Aunt door are proud that every time, the village is thousands of years people live such a reputation to live. So part, honest group, when in my generation, but a more than a miserable experience. Po brother did not wait until her daughter was born, he was sent to Hades wrapped around the kid away. Yong Ge's wife in an accident, also reported to heaven.
    cousin then the iron clank of the people, he just let God afflicted legs lame lame. Spring is also the brother of the results but to adopt a child of someone else's child, brother's wife abducted from the only son, his father, afraid to explain to the grandparents can not afford, they quietly chose suicide. The distraught brother went out into a few years disappeared.
    often think, sad I can not swallow. Can live, must continue, whether you accept or not, it is so uncertain. So, no matter what the disaster struck, I flatly learned to be strong to face. The day before yesterday to the county, the state asked a close friend of divorce rose half sub for the plan to do? She said the marriage come to an end, but she is still a long way in life. I say take advantage of the New Year, so the heart to start again. Zhang Guoli
    She said a father played in the classic lines: In addition to die without life events. I said she can see it is not easy to open. Deserted when she said, but also to treat yourself, she will not be stupid stupid jump off a cliff. I hugged her, thumb cocked like that good! She said the difficulties will not squeamish been overwhelming, to say the young, by the point of pain does not matter the crime, only buy when the accumulated experience and lessons chant!
    my mind that people who should be the case. Quan Yong Ge brother said to brother and back, and I am glad that they can pass through the darkness, stepped on thorns, Tao beyond evil. Although the process is painful, but he was still suffering over. Heart eternal hope on. I often remember his father's dream of a dream is better than no good.
    streets of people say that New Year is boring. I was passion diminished. Is to look forward to New Year, Chinese New Year means we mature. I was asked during the network name, are the same tone, asked me what other man? I loved the change of heart and other relatives, other men and women around the rain comes, so all my desire to achieve.
    Xia said that nothing satisfactory, marriage, friendship, family. Live in hypocrisy and confused, we give their soul Find a holy place. Want to point the good things, do not asking for too much on their own, and do not harsh to others. Package Dayton children to eat dumplings, urging men to go out to play cards, while allowing their ideas to relax.
    pleasant day, but then, why do have to drill horn?
    life is odd. Previously, find it too time is too slow, wait, we lost many precious things that can not be recovered. Now, understand, time is not mercy. Fortunately, the heart of our normal operation, all can make up. When the time to cherish, love is not late.
    enjoy life. Sitting in the door, sunshine bathed the body, how enjoyable. Software on the computer, listening to soft music, gorgeous. Leisure, and to walk outside the village, a breath of fresh air. Thoughts of a personal life, the impulse to look at, and occasionally dance. Holidays, in a timely manner and classmates and friends dating, there is a wedding event, and they share, suffocation depressed, and long-winded about it anyway.
    that warm people's hearts, then, move others to do things. To love others is charity to enrich themselves. Have the ability to selflessly, helpless, the determined enough. Do not live in endless disputes, do not worry so close, not as a trivial matter to heart, do not let non-scores package, as is equal to carrying a heavy yoke.
    busy traveling for a year, on to this day, do not make us excited about it? Cancel low, bid farewell to depression, pain and suffering all the year were rejected outside. Cheer, happy to enjoy the festive. Today, we have a lot. From kerosene to the phone, from huts to the building, from the dirt road to the concrete floor ... ... I ask what else should we know enough?
    pillow person is not to earn money right, gave us a stable, steadfast, children learn not top-notch, but clever filial piety; is incomplete because of our loved ones, we were able to cherish. Because after numerous emotional catastrophe, our hearts is so quiet, indifferent. Because of falling into the abyss of the vat, we have to guard better self, and the firm.
    twelve bell sounded fast, Xia said she was tired, to rest. I am excited can not sleep. So, open show, and knock the seeds, peel the oranges, drinking tea. Life is hard, can life is short, I had to give my heart filled with honey sea. Outside, fireworks crackling, indoor stove grill has long been my frozen heart.
    phone, the blessing of information as it flew. There is no reason, and was against.
    Springs Columbia has been a positive attitude towards life, he did not put down song is the best proof. Yong Ge as brother and finally embarked on a journey home, they are worthy of my respect for small to large cult hero. Two days of the beginning of spring, winter, which would be away from it? In fact, I withered tree has sprouted.
    my land, no longer lonely desert, on the contrary, an abundance of Greenery.
    I do not want to turn back, look back no good, why so slow on my mind?
    husband pushed open the door, the first move was to send some money to the children. I connected to that, there is this big kid too! He said look at me over many years of hard copies, the exception for a trip! I could not help but laugh, laugh our tacit understanding, laughing our calm calm. Ah, very dazzling, all the old, still wearing red clothes, I really think of myself as a little girl. He show off together.
    remain eighteen brilliant, red, green and provided the court did not. I chuckle.
    see how people see you tomorrow? He did not know.
    legs go forward, generous people to behold! Only thirty-something, but not seventy 80 worth you making a fuss? Is simply a frog! Tell you the truth, I would also like to wear red to her family that the body swagger! You also do not support line, just do not affect my mood at the moment. 2011 a! 2011! Clear? I am serious statement.
    go along side my children in quite the mood for the course, only a thin cover their stomach a laugh.
    powerful, I had to! He Duanzhaobeizai side sip, side vent full of discontent, and I got married did not mind so high strength, Britain had a fun year of Britain's music, but not the kid actor, doing massive ah! Convergence of romance and dream it you are ginger, and also his tender onions when the root, not shy ... ...
    What is the meaning of happiness, considered how happiness? I asked the children. Arbitrary, with the sexual freedom is happiness, your current state belongs to a kind of happiness. His daughter, Xie Shizhao lucky.
    have finished poured? I had to keep a happy year? I asked the children. Who is blocking, the first hanging his mouth, took over the confiscation of property, and finally deported! Daughter's laughter echoed in the room.
    Chilipawai traitor, past white pain! He knocked the table.
    count weekdays weekdays off, remember that in 2011,airjordanchaussure.com:airjordanchaussure.com]air jordan basket! 2011! I repeat.
    he turned, his daughter still Puchi ... ... Previous: left lying in the depths of the memory of bamboo Next: heart tired

qualcuno può tradurlo?:nosmile:Se è una cavolata evitate:nooo:

EDIT: Credo sia SPAM...meglio chiudere..

Years had a happy

Commenta

Per scrivere su Videogame.it devi essere registrato!

Ci sono 0 ospiti e 0 utenti online su questa pagina